Saturday, September 25, 2021

Germantown

 First three turns of Germantown from GMT's Battles of the American Revolution series.  Since I was rusty I asked for the Brits in this one since they react the first few turns.  Considering the number of decisions to be made by either side it would really not have made much difference.


Game start.

Start of turn2.  A lot of US reinforcements on the way this turn but Stephens is drunk so his move by random DR each turn.

Start of turn 4.  I probably had placed my guys badly on turn 3.  Only time will tell.  They did manage to get out in one piece and the lines is starting to form.  The fog will lift over the next three turns (heavy on the first 3, random on the next 3, clear after that).  Statistics wise, Rifle/Arty has been crap while CC has been excellent for the attackers in most cases.


No comments:

Post a Comment