![]() |
| Setup for the scenario, Blue is Scots and Red are English. That big blob at the top left are not actually in play. |
![]() |
| End of turn 2 (1298). The big blob of blocks in England (top right) have special rules to enter but when they do they can do some serious damage! |
![]() |
| End of Turn 4 (1300). Don't remember much of this turn but from the blocks left on the board at the end it was not a good year for my Scots! |
![]() |
| End of turn 5 (1301). A better year for the Scots. I thought I was going to go from this position and start routing the English! How WRONG I was! |
![]() |
| End of Turn 6 (1302). The English King finally ends up in the English reinforcement draw. He and his troops proceeded to annihilate Scottish resistance in the south. |









No comments:
Post a Comment