![]() |
| End of Axis turn 1. Nothing exciting yet. The guy in the foxhole down at the bottom revealed himself... |
![]() |
| One German Sniper is Down! (I looked at it as soaking up a US sniper 1 check...) |
![]() |
| End of Allies half of turn 1. |
![]() |
| German stack fires on the Open Topped M36 and stuns it! |
![]() |
| And then it starts going all wrong from there. First the brainless German player (hi there!) moves his Stug where he KNOWS a baz could take a shot at it. Said Baz fires and kills said Stug... |
![]() |
| Then I move my FT armed Stug where it could be shot at (and there was a mine there, the mine missed but the tank rolled Snakes on the to-hit...) |
![]() |
| Proper burning stug model courtesy of History Channel... |
![]() |
| There was no need to move the FT stug there, I just wanted to burn shi... |
![]() |
| Down at the bottom of the map my infantry look for fausts (the first squad fumbled and stubbed their toes) the second squad to look finds one and flames the stunned M36, just one of them left to go. |
![]() |
| And another tank breaks the MA. I was not even doing an IF shot (that I am known for, held off on them in this game since the need is not so great with a couple Jagdtigers on board) |
![]() |
| End of Axis Turn 2 |
![]() |
| End of Allied Turn 2 |
![]() |
| And the Axis sniper says farewell... (SAN reduced to 0). The allies would not get another Sniper attack the rest of the game, so good job Germans Snipers! Best sniper sponges money can buy. |
![]() |
| End of Allied portion of turn 3. Jagdtiger gets another kill and the M36 makes a run for it. |
![]() |
| Next turn that M36 sneaks back and takes out another Stug. I also appear to have my screenshots out of order - the US 60mm mortar OBA also immobilized ANOTHER stug... |




















No comments:
Post a Comment