Sunday, March 8, 2015

Cold Wars 2015

Went to Cold Wars in Lancaster PA on Saturday and took some pics and a couple lousy videos.

My quick review - it seemed like lite attendance (been saying that for years, probably fine but the weather might have held a couple people back).  About 25% of the tables in the main room seemed empty most of the day and I missed a couple of my favorite dealers this time out.  I did buy a wargame, some products from Paper Terrain (love them!), some decals from I95, and some flock and river sections from Wally's Basement.

For the most part I was not really impressed with the games with the exception of the SciFi table setup in front of the Distelfink.  Sadly a SciFi game was the most impressive at a historical con.  Maybe I'm just jaded or cranky from all the snow lately, hard to say.  On the other hand the Host seemed fine, clean bathrooms and it seemed in rather good shape in the ballroom areas.

On the plus side (for me) was the Eureka was right off the steps in the vendor hall and they had Lardy products on prominent display.

Without further ado here are my limited number of pics and videos...


Sorry that was sideways, I can not get the thing to rotate!

My son participated in a Fireball Forward game.  The UK eventually won after a couple of Banzai charges went badly.




OK, this one looked very nice!








And this one.


Going to borrow this terrain idea.

From the game above.

Borrowing this terrain idea as well.






Lardy products at the Eureka booth.

Two types of fabric glued together it looks like.  Rug pieces perhaps.



Nice Game

the SciFi table


No comments:

Post a Comment