Saturday, August 15, 2026

ASL Scenario Ozb4, Jackboot to the Rear

 I am generally a fan of Lone Canuck products but this particular scenario is a dog, a flea bitten dog at that.  Lest you think it is sour grapes I was the "winner"




Game at start.  The Axis win by capturing 10 LVP locations and not losing the ones they have already (the church steeple building at the top is worth 2 or 4)  The building at the bottom is worth
 4 instead of 2 as well - since it has a second story.

End of turn 1 and end of game.  I offered to let my opponent off the hook.  75mm destroyed the Russian defenses in the factory which is worth 6 points alone.  The bridge would most likely fall this turn for 3 more points and the building at the top right was captured for 1 point.  The Germans get reinforcements on turn 4 and the Russian Mortar crew was eliminated last turn.  
If the Axis arty does not get all red chits this scenario is a shoe in for the Axis.




No comments:

Post a Comment