Saturday, June 22, 2024

ASL Quick 6 scenario 22. French Spirit by Lone Canuck Publishing

 Game two for today.  An interesting situation but I don't see how the Germans can win outside of extreme good luck (I had decent luck).  I'm not saying it is unbalanced, just that *I* can't see a German win in this one.


Situation at game end.  The Germans start with a platoon in the red area.  To win the German's have to have a good order MMC in the Red Lined area.  The French had troops on the level two hills to start and reinforcements came in on turn one at the roundel to the left.  At the bottom a platoon of FT-17s came on turn 2 as well.  An equal size German force entered from the top of the map on turn 1 as well.  Perhaps I should have taken my time and advanced in slowly while having the initial guys retreat away to come back later.  May have to try it again someday since it is an interesting situation and I love a scenario with FT-17s in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment