Saturday, May 13, 2023

BP-03: Prussian Panic (ASL). Session 1

 Played this with Tycho today.  (actually writing up some weeks later).  I had NO idea what I was going to do and was feeling out of sorts so cut the session short - only getting done 2.5 turns.


The Russians have to get 25CVP off the north edge or hold two multi-hex buildings North (left) of the red line.  They have 8 turns to accomplish this.  (and for once prisoners count too).


Situation at game start.  The on-board Germans are a lot of dummies and conscript squads.  The offboard ones are tougher customers.



End of Russian turn 3.  A good fallback defense keeps the initial German troops in a sort of line but it is ready to crack.  German reinforcements are on the way though.  I probably should have pushed harder with my 8ML Russians.


No comments:

Post a Comment