The Brits (Indians) versus the French (Vichy) in Syria. What a disaster. I think I messed up more rules than I got correct. Tanks entering in illegal spots (where they were worthless), guns setting up too quickly (where they were also worthless), and I know I forgot something else but forget what.
A question for anyone, how do you unload a gun if the crew can not get on the vehicle to unload it (gotta love those early war French vehicles).
 |
| The French have to take the circled building in 8 turns or at any point cause 15CVP (with captured units counting double immediately). As noted I messed up a couple things which did not help. I could have had the two tanks near the center come on across the stream at the bottom of the map and should have. I managed to boxcar one gun crew off the map the first time it had an MC. The gun tried to fire smoke but kept missing by 1 (crew would have been nice). Seeing how far the Brits were pushed back perhaps it is possible to win as the French. Going to find out next week when we play again. |
No comments:
Post a Comment