After messing it up the last time I asked for a rematch. Although the game is not done yet it at least will come down to the wire.
 |
The situation at the end of turn 6. On the left I ran a 9-1, Squad, and MMG in the street to get to the buildings on the other side. Only had a measly 2FP shot at them and the Brits got snakes... To make up for that terrific luck when the Brits tried to throw molotovs at my tank they go two sixes and started the building on fire in two locations that are starting to spread. I also got a crit on a pesky ATR toting squad too. So at the end of turn 6 I have 6 of 15 needed CVP (and prisoners count double) and a couple hexes of Brits to eliminate to take the building. Going to be a close one. |
No comments:
Post a Comment