Lawrence and I continued our game of "The Dark Sands". This one image sums it up.
 |
The whole time I was trying to figure out how the Germans could win - they could not afford the losses that combat would ensure... Then Lawrence attacks after I "Brilliantly" surround his units so they would be eliminated for being out of supply and well he DID manage to roll a 6 when no other result would free them but less whiney is the fact that the MOBILE CRT is in use most of the game - the Germans should have been attacking like crazy and forcing the Commonwealth troops to retreat (and thus be eliminated for failure to rout when surrounded as they would have been). So I updated the VASSAL module with a "little" note not to use the Assault CRT... Going to start up the campaign again on the 21st. If I use the wrong table again I need to start playing Axis and Allies, Checkers, or Tic Tac Toe. |
No comments:
Post a Comment