Saturday, July 25, 2020

Two in one day! ASL Action Pack 106

Got in a second game - knowing that AP105 woudl be a quick playing game we setup AP106 as well. 

The US forces start on the outer line while the German forces setup on the inner line.  The US had to capture every building in the Red Outline area.  US Turn 4 had a little turd HS go berzerk.  It surves a 20-2 shot, then a 30+1 and THEN rolls snake eyes in CC against my 8-1 leader, squad, and MG.  It would probably have been a good fight if the little shit had died all proper like but without that leader and squad (the CCs are half squads on the German side and under the Hero on the First floor is a Half Squad as well) I called it a game.  My fire did nothing more than DM some guys the entire game and more than once PB fire did nothing as well - plus I never got rate with the MMG in four turns (8 tries).  
Yeah, yeah, I'm whining...

No comments:

Post a Comment