Played ASL scenario AP105 with Tycho today. We both knew this one would be decided by the first Prep Fire.
 |
| The setup. The US has to get 12VP including a leader off any edge. It starts with German prep. |
 |
| So I decided to show my actual prep fire rolls. The first two were the MG shots that could have gotten rate. Even the 1,3 result Tycho rolled a snake eyes for an MC and battle hardened. |
 |
| US return fire broke one of my leader stacks leaving the way open clear. I jumped into CC (the only way to block an exit) and none of them cleared out anything. The DM leader did not manage to rally so it was pretty much game over. |
If you decide to play this one be prepared to play something else - this one can't take very long to play and I can't see it being anything but a blowout one was or the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment