Sunday, May 3, 2020

ASL Action Pack 102: Better Late then Never

Continuing the 29 Let's Go "campaign" AND my getting slaughtered streak I played this one.  the Germans can win by taking the circled US hexes and holding them or getting enough CVP off the right map edge after turn 6.


A Bad setup on my part lost the game before it even started.  I should have setup farther from the US entry area OR concentrated more on the right side.

I didn't keep the original log thinking I was done with blogging games but then I one won... (later).  The starred units were captured.  The red lines show the US advance by end of turn 5 and my forces were still bottled up in the middle of the map.  The forces at the bottom right were not enough CVP to win so I conceded the game at that point.  PMC down in the gutter by this point!  (I lost this one due to my own bad play and not due to luck though!)



No comments:

Post a Comment