Saturday, April 11, 2020

ASL Action Pack 101: When I call Roll

Played this way back on April 11th.  Being a sore loser it took me this long to get round to writing it (and others up).  We plan to play through all of the 29 Let's Go! scenarios in order.  The idea to play scenarios we normally would not along with ones that we would.  From now on it will mostly be very short notes so I can look back and see what I played over the years.

The US is coming by Seaborne Assault (my first time with boats).  The have to get off the road or capture a number of the hidden fortifications.

The End of US turn 5 and the game.  German resistance has collapsed - the only unbroken unit on the board is the 8-0 and the 247.  Mistaking sea-wall for a wall killed me (and sticking too long at the wall).  The US took some heavy losses on the beach but fired back with a vengeance.  I should have retreated earlier and more then likely put the MG teams in the buildings!  Oh well maybe I'll do better next game.  NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment