Sunday, April 19, 2020

ASL 208: The Grist Mill

Played this one with Robert Z and it was another one where I did not save the log.  Slaughtered again.  (yup, sore loser).  Once again bad play on my part.

Although the entire map was used this was the only part of the map that was important.  The US have to hold the building in R9 at the end of turn 5 to win.  Being Korea the trees do NOT block LOS and that totally messed up my thinking.  The Rice Paddy grain didn't help either though the slowed up the NK advance I didn't take it properly into account in my setup.  The lowered breakdown number on the MG and the Mtr combined with no rout ability (I could see enemies in both directions!) caused me to lose guys for Failure to Rout.  A brutal intro to Korea for my forces!

No comments:

Post a Comment