Saturday, April 25, 2026

ASL: Dispatches from the Bunker 200: Over the Prosna

 Fun little scenario.  I did not play it well but clearing the town took a lot of work.  I recommend it for either side.  The Germans have 5.5 turns to clear the stone buildings, take the bridge, and get 6CVP (Infantry/PRC only) off the circled road.  


Starting positions.  The stream is not much of an obstacle.  There is a Polish AT Gun and Mortar hiding so I keep the tanks somewhat hidden.  Normally I would bum rush with them.  

The buildings and bridge are cleared but not sign of the AT gun or Mortar yet.  The Polish reinforcements come on.  Getting through that road will be a challange.

With just a single movement phase left and the tanks not in position to open a path the Poles pull out a win.  I needed to hurry my Germans along a bit faster (or have them in a better position after clearing the town).  


No comments:

Post a Comment