Go slaughtered in this one today as the Russians, a little more patience, and shooting instead of moving, may well have won it instead.
 |
The Russians had to have five squads (good order) on any hill at game end to win. Off to the left the Italian Half squad that DMd the adjacent Russians was DM at the start of the turn. Rolled snakes (only roll that would rally) and then rolled snakes firing at the Russians in the building... Over on the right, well I should not have moved those units forward. I had two more turns to get onto the hill and my shots would have done better this turn - well maybe. The turn before nobody for either side could hit anything and all I managed to do was Malf an MMG. On the plus side the Italians malfed their two Mortars. Italian arty never even got radio contact either... |
No comments:
Post a Comment