Saturday, November 7, 2020

ASL Action Pack 116: Mook Point

The Germans have 7 turns to either have NO GO US MMC on the level two hills or to have more buildings then the US has MMC on the level two hills.  The US has a 70mm OBA but LOS is highly restricted due to the trees being Pine Woods (level 2 instead of level 1).

I see Nut Ting!

After this last shot on the Leader I called it.  There was no way I was going to take enough buildings and clear enough US MMC from the level 2 hills to win with just 2 Movement Phases left to go.  A little whining, my first turns worth of IFT rolls averaged a 9, one roll was a 6 and the rest were 8 to 11.  Overruns with 8+2fp did squat too, well not really since one of them caused the US to generate a hero...

In two weeks it is off to the Ardennes (in 1940) where my Belgians will fight the Germans in the LC campaign game Race for the Meuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment