Played this one with Tycho on VASL. I was the Italians and he the British.
 |
| The battlefield. The Italians have 5 turns to take 4 of the 6 building hexes in the red lined area. |
 |
| Game start. The Italians have a lot of troops but about equal numbers of tanks and guns. We thought this would be more of a walkover till we noticed the Brits start concealed. That makes things a little tougher for the Italians. |
 |
| Game end before turn 5. Failed my PMC but it could still have gone on for an Italian win. Not likely though. The First fire counter near the bottom middle is where an Italian squad went Berserk and died in CC - a pity since the other CC went my way. As I recall my Italians could not make an MC to save their lives (literally) . A good scenario and I would play it again. I also love how VASL can recolor the maps to the theater. |
No comments:
Post a Comment