Monday, January 2, 2017

ASL Scenario BFP 14: Opening Phase

Another quick writeup.  Played this on January 2nd and it has been a lousy time since then for getting things written down. 

Start of game.  The US has to capture all the buildings in the red area with 13 or fewer CVP.

End of Turn 2.  The US forces come in on the right and other than a couple of half squads (one of which was eliminated in CC with no US loss) there is no German resistance.

End of turn 3.  The US move up to the village.  The German units in the W3 building were dummies.

End of Turn 6.  The US moves more slowly but manage to keep on track with losses well within the safe zone.  German arty managed to rubble a building with a US squad and leader in it - never had that happen before...


Me Too!  But it requires math and keeping track of the enemy OOB!


End of game.  The unit at the bottom went first, the other one went second, why did I do that???  I could route into the building for the win I thought...  I could have had units in P4 (at least one) go to O5 to take that building (and the German leader I should have known was hiding there).  German win though he felt like he was getting smacked around the entire game other than that Arty rubbling a building...

No comments:

Post a Comment