![]() |
| Start of the Game. Germans move first. |
![]() |
| End of first German turn. Since Jay is new I did say he could take back the 20L move but he decided to stick with it. I think I then suggested firing the gun to lay down an ACQ. |
![]() |
| First BLOOD! during the Russian Movement Phase. First cycle went through that hex just fine and I figure a 2-2 resid shot is worth risking... SNAKES and done! |
![]() |
| End of Russian turn 1. The 20L tank managed to Kill and Brew up one of the BA-6 |
![]() |
| Big red text says it all... |
![]() |
| End of Russian turn 2, anti-climactic after that last image... |
![]() |
| German HalfTrack moves in behind a wall, BA6 fires and scores a Turret Hit!. TK is a 9! TK roll is a 10! |
When the HT fires back it also misses. Start of Russian turn 3 the BA6 fires again and hits the turret with rate! Another 9TK and the TK roll is... (you guessed it) 10!
Rate shot is another rate and turret hit, another 9TK and this time...
![]() |
| A roll of 5 and end of game. |












In Red Packets, the Germans only have half of their MP allowance on turn 1. those afv have moved way too far on the first turn, even with CE.
ReplyDelete