5 ZSU 23/4
5 PZ IIIN
5 Brummbar
4 SturmTiger
5 Elephant
5 PB41 25mm. 2 crew each
3 Puppchen, 2 crew each
8 Shrek teams
2 Shreks
16 Panzerfaust
All of these are GHQ miniatures, some new, some pulled off the lead pile - in the case of the Fausts and the Shrek teams they had been in the pile for at least three years now...
![]() |
| Overview of everything |
![]() |
| Panzerfausts. |
![]() |
| Panzershreks. |
![]() |
| Elephants |
![]() |
| SturmTigers |
![]() |
| Puppchen (Front) and PZ 41 25mm (rear) |
![]() |
| Brummbars |
![]() |
| PZ IIINs |
![]() |
| ZSU 23/4 |
Next up on the painting table is 15 Honey tanks, 10 PZ IIIJ, 2 packs of GHQ Afrika Corp Riflemen, and 1 pack of Afrika Corp heavy weapons. Someday I may actually plays a game...









Did you ever get a game in?
ReplyDeleteNever did get any of these on the table. I waffle between boardgames and miniatures and at the moment I'm stuck in boardgame mode...
ReplyDelete